I’m not sure that naming your business or nonprofit is the first step, but it’s certainly one of the hardest. Without a name, you’re not really “official”…and that makes it difficult to file paperwork with the city, county, state, and everyone else who needs to know you exist. And it’s downright impossible to build a website or get a logo designed without a name.
Whether you have no idea where to start or just need help choosing the BEST name from a list of five options (or 50 options…or 500 options), I can help. Here are just a few of the questions that we’ll answer during the process of choosing a brilliant name:
- How can this name reflect what’s unique about your business or nonprofit?
- Are there readily-available social media usernames / handles / account names that correspond with this name?
- Does the name have an obvious, memorable, easy-to-spell URL available?
- Which name lends itself well to a unique, creative logo?
- Is there a name that’s obviously different from those of your competitors?
- Can popular search keywords be “baked in” to your name or slogan?
If any of this sounds intriguing to you, click here to submit a free consultation request. It’s fast, it’s simple, and it doesn’t commit you to anything (really).